- Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary & see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingos & much more
- Opportunity for close Koala encounter (at own experience)
- Churchill Island – Explore this historic landmark & see the local sheep shearing & working dogs in action
- Take a stroll along the boardwalk at the Koala Conservation Centre
- Cape Woolamai surf beach, get sand between your toes (time permitting)
- See the Nobbies Centre
- Come and watch the Penguin Parade at dusk. See these amazing creatures in their natural environment
- All park entrance fees incl. 3 PARKS PASS
- Friendly & informative guide
- Tea / coffee / biscuits
- BBQ lunch provided (Please advise of dietary requirements at time of booking)
OPTIONS (must be pre-booked)
Make your Phillip Island Experience EPIC!
- NEW! Antarctic Journey at the Nobbies (AJ) experience the wold`s most extreme continent with this virtual interactive journey ($18)
- Penguin Plus (PP) Exclusive viewing area and private boardwalk ($25)
- Penguin Plus Underground (PU) Enjoy up-close viewing of the Little penguins in an underground viewing window – Limited to 70 ($35)
- VIP Tour (VP) Elevated indoor viewing box with drinks and canapes and access to Penguins Plus ($45)
- Aboriginal Heritage Tour (AR) Discover the rich aboriginal heritage of the penguin parade on a guided tour & access to Penguin Plus ($45)
- Guided Ranger Tour (GR) Front row viewing on the sand (general viewing area) & access to Penguins Plus with a small group & ranger guide ($55)
- Eco Adventure Boat Cruise (BT) – 1 hour boat tour with ranger guide & underwater cameras ($85) (Nov – Mar)
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Clothing for warm and cool conditions
- Water bottle, warm / rain jacket for winter
- Camera (please note that photography is not permitted at the penguin parade)
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am – 11am (daylight savings) from Bunyip Tour Office and returns seasonally between approximately 9.30pm & midnight (daylight savings)
- The keeper reserves the right to cancel any encounter or presentation at any time, for reasons relating to animal welfare. Koala Encounters will be cancelled when local temperature exceeds 35 degrees centigrade.
- PLEASE NOTE: On Christmas Day our itinerary is slightly altered and we will be offering a picnic lunch. We may use larger coaches during peak periods between December and January and all our tours and attractions may be very busy during this time. We thank you for your patience.
About Bunyip Tours
Bunyip Tours has been making people’s dreams a reality for over 19 years and is one of Melbourne’s premier small group tour operators. Over the journey we have won multiple tourism awards, gaining Tourism Victoria Hall of Fame status in 2010 and more recently were awarded Best Major Tour & Transport Operator in Victoria Tourism Awards in 2016. Since then Bunyip Tours has continued to grow and now offers a great variety of fantastic tours. From our favourites like the Great Ocean Road or Phillip Island Penguin Parade, to newer adventures such as the High Country – Melbourne to Sydney Farmstay tour, we have something to suit everyone, so let us take you on a journey. With small group sizes, maximum 24 people, you know you will be part of an interactive experience with one of our talented and fun guides keeping you informed and entertained the whole way. Bunyip Tours will get you up close and personal with Australia’s iconic wildlife, making that perfect Kangaroo or Koala selfie an absolute breeze. Come experience some of the most amazing landscapes this part of the world has to offer.
We believe our point of difference is what sets us apart and offer several different tours to most destinations giving guests even more flexibility. From the Twelve Apostles to Wilson’s Promontory, Summerland Peninsula or Dandenong Ranges, we have something to blow everyone away. We pride ourselves on being an Eco-certified operator and our tours are 100% carbon neutral. Our guides offer expert commentary that will quench your thirst for info about our Aussie culture, wonderful wildlife, unique history and so much more. Come and see some of the best sights this part of Australia has to offer. Your adventure starts Bunyip Tours! Follow the Bunyip & lighten your eco-footprint At Bunyip Tours we have audited our primary energy usage and balanced our carbon footprint by planting local native vegetation to restore biodiversity and act as a ‘sink’ for our companies carbon emissions. Bunyip Tours has been accredited by Eco Tourism Australia, by following the Bunyip you are supporting a company that is responsible for it’s impact on the environment and supporting responsible tourism.