DEPARTS SUNDAYS & WEDNESDAYS
(ALSO FRIDAYS IN SUMMER)
- 3 – 4 hours for bush walking, sightseeing, bird watching and spotting native animals
- Squeaky Beach is one of Australia`s most famous, as the quartz sand really does squeak as you stroll between rolling surf and windswept vegetation
- Giant Rock is one of the massive granite formations
- Go wildlife spotting at a deserted old airfield
- Tidal River – where you can learn more about this extraordinary national park in Australia`s southernmost region
- Hike trough some spectacular tracks such as: Lilly Pilly Gully, explore healthlands, eucalyptus forest and warm temperate rainforest
- Mt Oberon Summit – this walk rewards with the most spectacular views of The Prom
- Mt Bishop – more rugged than Mt Oberon, with equally brilliant summit views
- All park entrance fees
- Friendly & informative tour guide
An unbelievable natural experience “ come visit
Australia´s best kept secret!
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate shoes for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle and hat
- Bathers for swimming (time permitting)
We recommend a medium level of fitness for this tour being a nature-based walking tour.
Our tour departs between 7.15am – 7.30am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 8.00pm
About Bunyip Tours
Bunyip Tours has been making people’s dreams a reality for over 19 years and is one of Melbourne’s premier small group tour operators. Over the journey we have won multiple tourism awards, gaining Tourism Victoria Hall of Fame status in 2010 and more recently were awarded Best Major Tour & Transport Operator in Victoria Tourism Awards in 2016. Since then Bunyip Tours has continued to grow and now offers a great variety of fantastic tours. From our favourites like the Great Ocean Road or Phillip Island Penguin Parade, to newer adventures such as the High Country – Melbourne to Sydney Farmstay tour, we have something to suit everyone, so let us take you on a journey. With small group sizes, maximum 24 people, you know you will be part of an interactive experience with one of our talented and fun guides keeping you informed and entertained the whole way. Bunyip Tours will get you up close and personal with Australia’s iconic wildlife, making that perfect Kangaroo or Koala selfie an absolute breeze. Come experience some of the most amazing landscapes this part of the world has to offer.
We believe our point of difference is what sets us apart and offer several different tours to most destinations giving guests even more flexibility. From the Twelve Apostles to Wilson’s Promontory, Summerland Peninsula or Dandenong Ranges, we have something to blow everyone away. We pride ourselves on being an Eco-certified operator and our tours are 100% carbon neutral. Our guides offer expert commentary that will quench your thirst for info about our Aussie culture, wonderful wildlife, unique history and so much more. Come and see some of the best sights this part of Australia has to offer. Your adventure starts Bunyip Tours! Follow the Bunyip & lighten your eco-footprint At Bunyip Tours we have audited our primary energy usage and balanced our carbon footprint by planting local native vegetation to restore biodiversity and act as a ‘sink’ for our companies carbon emissions. Bunyip Tours has been accredited by Eco Tourism Australia, by following the Bunyip you are supporting a company that is responsible for it’s impact on the environment and supporting responsible tourism.