Daily (except Sunday )(Nov – Feb)
Mon, Thurs & Sat (Mar – Oct)
- Dividing wild ocean and peaceful day, historic Point Nepean National Park and the Quarantine Station were closed to the public more than 100 years
- Enjoy lunch & wine tasting at a local farmgate whilst the inspirational view over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul
- The Peninsula`s most delicious experience: artisan chocolates at Mornington Peninsula Chocolates in charming seaside Flinders (Apr – Oct)
- Choose to Pick your own strawberries or indulge in the Dessert Café © at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (Nov – Mar)
- Dial up the action at The Enchanted Adventure Garden! Australia`s largest Tube Slide park, 4 mazes including 3D indoor maze, 20 beautifully landscape gardens
- The Peninsula`s highest point and most spectacular bay views right back to Melbourne.
- All park entrance fees
- Delicious LUNCH
- Friendly & informative tour guide
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for warm & cool conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle & hat
Our tour departs between 7.15am – 7.30am from Bunyip Tours Office in Melbourne’s cbd and returns approximately 6.00pm
Later seize the day at The Enchanted Adventure Garden. Home of Australia’s largest Tube Slide Park, 3 D Indoor Maze and featuring 20 beautiful gardens and 3 Hedge Mazes! Only one hour from Melbourne, the charming Mornington Peninsula showcases Victoria’s stunning treasures!