Daily (except Sunday )(Nov – Feb)
Mon, Thurs & Sat (Mar – Oct)
- Dividing wild ocean and peaceful day, historic Point Nepean National Park and the Quarantine Station were closed to the public more than 100 years
- Enjoy lunch & wine tasting at a local farmgate whilst the inspirational view over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul
- The Peninsula`s most delicious experience: artisan chocolates at Mornington Peninsula Chocolates in charming seaside Flinders (Apr – Oct)
- Choose to Pick your own strawberries or indulge in the Dessert Café © at Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (Nov – Mar)
- Dial up the action at The Enchanted Adventure Garden! Australia`s largest Tube Slide park, 4 mazes including 3D indoor maze, 20 beautifully landscape gardens
- The Peninsula`s highest point and most spectacular bay views right back to Melbourne.
- All park entrance fees
- Delicious LUNCH
- Friendly & informative tour guide
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Appropriate clothing for warm & cool conditions
- Sunscreen, water bottle & hat
Our tour departs between 7.15am – 7.30am from Bunyip Tours Office in Melbourne’s cbd and returns approximately 6.00pm
Later seize the day at The Enchanted Adventure Garden. Home of Australia’s largest Tube Slide Park, 3 D Indoor Maze and featuring 20 beautiful gardens and 3 Hedge Mazes! Only one hour from Melbourne, the charming Mornington Peninsula showcases Victoria’s stunning treasures!
About Bunyip Tours
Bunyip Tours has been making people’s dreams a reality for over 19 years and is one of Melbourne’s premier small group tour operators. Over the journey we have won multiple tourism awards, gaining Tourism Victoria Hall of Fame status in 2010 and more recently were awarded Best Major Tour & Transport Operator in Victoria Tourism Awards in 2016. Since then Bunyip Tours has continued to grow and now offers a great variety of fantastic tours. From our favourites like the Great Ocean Road or Phillip Island Penguin Parade, to newer adventures such as the High Country – Melbourne to Sydney Farmstay tour, we have something to suit everyone, so let us take you on a journey. With small group sizes, maximum 24 people, you know you will be part of an interactive experience with one of our talented and fun guides keeping you informed and entertained the whole way. Bunyip Tours will get you up close and personal with Australia’s iconic wildlife, making that perfect Kangaroo or Koala selfie an absolute breeze. Come experience some of the most amazing landscapes this part of the world has to offer.
We believe our point of difference is what sets us apart and offer several different tours to most destinations giving guests even more flexibility. From the Twelve Apostles to Wilson’s Promontory, Summerland Peninsula or Dandenong Ranges, we have something to blow everyone away. We pride ourselves on being an Eco-certified operator and our tours are 100% carbon neutral. Our guides offer expert commentary that will quench your thirst for info about our Aussie culture, wonderful wildlife, unique history and so much more. Come and see some of the best sights this part of Australia has to offer. Your adventure starts Bunyip Tours! Follow the Bunyip & lighten your eco-footprint At Bunyip Tours we have audited our primary energy usage and balanced our carbon footprint by planting local native vegetation to restore biodiversity and act as a ‘sink’ for our companies carbon emissions. Bunyip Tours has been accredited by Eco Tourism Australia, by following the Bunyip you are supporting a company that is responsible for it’s impact on the environment and supporting responsible tourism.