1 Day Tree Surfing Adventure By Bunyip Tours ( BTSA )
Daily (Except Sundays ) ( Nov – Feb)
Mon, Thurs & Sat (Mar – Oct)
- 2 hours of Tree Climbing through the native Eucalypt trees of the Grand Tree Surfing Course
- Test your Tree Surfing skills over 5 different levels with obstacles, bridges, balances and zip-lines from 3-10m off the ground
- Take the challenge of an 8m long ‘leap of faith’ on the Tarzan Swing
- Explore the 20 different modern and formal gardens, topiary, sculpture and hedge mazes
- Feel the need for speed with the thrill of a Tube Slide ride. With five giant slides it’s Australia’s largest Tube Slide Park and features views over the gardens
- Experience Mornington Peninsula Chocolates (Apr – Oct)
- Experience the strawberry fields of Sunny Ridge Strawberry farm (Nov – Apr)
- 2 hour Tree Surfing Adventure (Grand Course)
- Entry to The Enchanted Adventure Gardens including unlimited rides on the Tube Slides
- Entry into Sunny Ridge strawberry farm
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Transfers to/from Melbourne
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Flat shoes or runners
- Long pants/trousers
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cool weather conditions
- Hat, sunscreen, water bottle
Height and weight restrictions applicable. Must be over 135 cm and weigh under 120 kg.
* Please note that the tree surfing component is conducted by a subcontractor, therefore subject to their terms and conditions.
Our Tour departs between 7.15am – 7.30am from the Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately at 6.00pm
About Bunyip Tours
Bunyip Tours has been making people’s dreams a reality for over 19 years and is one of Melbourne’s premier small group tour operators. Over the journey we have won multiple tourism awards, gaining Tourism Victoria Hall of Fame status in 2010 and more recently were awarded Best Major Tour & Transport Operator in Victoria Tourism Awards in 2016. Since then Bunyip Tours has continued to grow and now offers a great variety of fantastic tours. From our favourites like the Great Ocean Road or Phillip Island Penguin Parade, to newer adventures such as the High Country – Melbourne to Sydney Farmstay tour, we have something to suit everyone, so let us take you on a journey. With small group sizes, maximum 24 people, you know you will be part of an interactive experience with one of our talented and fun guides keeping you informed and entertained the whole way. Bunyip Tours will get you up close and personal with Australia’s iconic wildlife, making that perfect Kangaroo or Koala selfie an absolute breeze. Come experience some of the most amazing landscapes this part of the world has to offer.
We believe our point of difference is what sets us apart and offer several different tours to most destinations giving guests even more flexibility. From the Twelve Apostles to Wilson’s Promontory, Summerland Peninsula or Dandenong Ranges, we have something to blow everyone away. We pride ourselves on being an Eco-certified operator and our tours are 100% carbon neutral. Our guides offer expert commentary that will quench your thirst for info about our Aussie culture, wonderful wildlife, unique history and so much more. Come and see some of the best sights this part of Australia has to offer. Your adventure starts Bunyip Tours! Follow the Bunyip & lighten your eco-footprint At Bunyip Tours we have audited our primary energy usage and balanced our carbon footprint by planting local native vegetation to restore biodiversity and act as a ‘sink’ for our companies carbon emissions. Bunyip Tours has been accredited by Eco Tourism Australia, by following the Bunyip you are supporting a company that is responsible for it’s impact on the environment and supporting responsible tourism.