2 Day Phillip Island Beach & Wildlife Escape By Bunyip Tours ( B2DPIE-SH )
Day 1 (L)
- Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park and see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes and much more!
- Drop off at The Island Accommodation in the early afternoon
- Afternoon to explore this magical island coastline at your leisure
- Give yourself a real beach break plan to do as much or as little as you choose
- Overnight stay in shared accommodation on the Island
Day 2 (B)
- Take a stroll along the beach prior to your early afternoon pick up
- Churchill Island – explore this historic landmark and see sheep shearing in action
- Take a stroll along the boardwalk at the Koala Conservation Centre
- Cape Woolamai surf beach, get and between your toes
- See the Nobbies & Seal Rocks
- Watch the Penguin Parade show at dusk
- Meals as indicated (Please advise dietary requirements at time of booking)
- Shared Accommodation & linen (bring own toiletries & towel)
- All park entrance fees incl. 3 PARKS PASS
- Friendly & informative tour guide
- Shared accommodation $199 pp
- Studio with en suite $279 pp (based on 2 ppl)
The double upgrades are per person and based on 2 people per room in budget accommodation with shared bathrooms. Bed-linen is supplied, towels and toiletries are not included. Upgrades are subject to availability at time of booking.
- We request you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5 kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag. No large suitcases or backpacks are permitted.
YOU SHOULD BRING (ADVISABLE)
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Sunscreen, hat, water bottle
- Bathers for swimming (time permitted)
- Bring own toiletries & towel
Please note this is a combination of guided and self-guided touring allowing you the freedom to explore Phillip Island at your own leisure (note:check out from Island Accommodation is by 10 am – however they are more than happy to store your belongings &Â use the facilities, whilst you take the time to look around)
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am – 11am (daylight savings) from Bunyip Tour Office and returns seasonally between approximately 9.30pm & midnight (daylight savings) on the following day.
About Bunyip Tours
Bunyip Tours has been making people’s dreams a reality for over 19 years and is one of Melbourne’s premier small group tour operators. Over the journey we have won multiple tourism awards, gaining Tourism Victoria Hall of Fame status in 2010 and more recently were awarded Best Major Tour & Transport Operator in Victoria Tourism Awards in 2016. Since then Bunyip Tours has continued to grow and now offers a great variety of fantastic tours. From our favourites like the Great Ocean Road or Phillip Island Penguin Parade, to newer adventures such as the High Country – Melbourne to Sydney Farmstay tour, we have something to suit everyone, so let us take you on a journey. With small group sizes, maximum 24 people, you know you will be part of an interactive experience with one of our talented and fun guides keeping you informed and entertained the whole way. Bunyip Tours will get you up close and personal with Australia’s iconic wildlife, making that perfect Kangaroo or Koala selfie an absolute breeze. Come experience some of the most amazing landscapes this part of the world has to offer.
We believe our point of difference is what sets us apart and offer several different tours to most destinations giving guests even more flexibility. From the Twelve Apostles to Wilson’s Promontory, Summerland Peninsula or Dandenong Ranges, we have something to blow everyone away. We pride ourselves on being an Eco-certified operator and our tours are 100% carbon neutral. Our guides offer expert commentary that will quench your thirst for info about our Aussie culture, wonderful wildlife, unique history and so much more. Come and see some of the best sights this part of Australia has to offer. Your adventure starts Bunyip Tours! Follow the Bunyip & lighten your eco-footprint At Bunyip Tours we have audited our primary energy usage and balanced our carbon footprint by planting local native vegetation to restore biodiversity and act as a ‘sink’ for our companies carbon emissions. Bunyip Tours has been accredited by Eco Tourism Australia, by following the Bunyip you are supporting a company that is responsible for it’s impact on the environment and supporting responsible tourism.